FV Series Nonmetallic Fluorescent Luminaires offer unprecedented safety and durability. The lens is rugged enough to endure hose downs, offers single handed lamp and internal control access and automatically engages a unit cut off switch when opened. The internal reflector is hinged for easy access to the control gear. The FV Series stays cool with a T6 rating while operating with a remarkable 94% light producing efficiency. It is ideal for indoor or outdoor use where protection against dirt, water and moisture is necessary and in locations where a high degree of corrosion resistance is required.
- Typical applications include oil refineries, petrochemical facilities, pulp and paper mills, food processing plants, warehouses, underground tunnels and general manufacturing facilities
- Low operating costs provide more lumens per Watt than incandescent fixtures
- Impact-resistant polycarbonate lens and reflector are hinged for easy single-handed entry to ballast compartment
- Ballast options for nearly all U.S. and foreign voltage and frequency combinations are available
- Corrosion-resistant fiberglass reinforced polyester housing
- Stainless steel hubs (3/4″”) provided as standard
- Latch assembly and elastomer type gasket provide positive seal from water ingress
- Safety switch (supplied as standard) disconnects power to lamps and ballast when lens is open
- Actuator allows access to lamps and ballast compartment; no tools are required. It can be removed for tamper-resistant applications.
- Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D; Class II, Division 2, Groups F, G; Class I, Zone 2, Group IIC; Type 4X; Marine Type Electric Fixture; Outside Type (Salt Water); Wet Locations
- Specific Wattages
- 32 – 32 W (T8); 40 – 40 W (T12-RS, F40BX); 44 – 44 W (T-8-HO); 60 – 60 W (T-12-HO)
- 120-277 V, 50/60 Hz; 347 V, 60 Hz
- Standard Materials and Finishes
- Fiberglass reinforced polyester housing with polycarbonate lens, internal reflector and lampholders, elastomer gasket, and stainless steel hubs