Bagikan informasi tentang Appleton™ EBR 30, 60, 100 and 150 Amp Series Receptacles kepada teman atau kerabat Anda.
EBR 30, 60, 100 and 150 Amp Series Receptacles incorporate your choice of an interlocked circuit breaker or disconnect switch along with explosionproof and dust-ignitionproof protection. The interlocked circuit breaker provides connect and disconnect operating functions as well as short circuit and thermal time delay overload protection, safeguarding valuable equipment against expensive damage. The interlocked disconnect switch provides safe connection and disconnection.
- EBRH and DBR: interlocked disconnect switch provides safe connect and disconnect operation at 30, 60 or 100 Amp, 600 Vac maximum. Two or three pole, non-fused motor circuit switch. EBRH permits safe operation in Class I, Group B as well as Class I, Group
- EBR and DBR: interlocked circuit breaker provides interlocked connect and disconnect operation as well as short circuit and thermal time delay overload protection
- To operate, insert plug (which automatically locks into receptacle) and turn Breaker Handle to ON position. To remove plug, turn Handle to OFF position, lift Plug Release Knob and pull plug out. Energized receptacle contacts deeply recessed to reduce dan
- Style 2 (shell and extra pole) grounding
- Spring door keeps dust out of receptacle when plug is not in use. Screw cap also supplied
- Brass contacts exert constant pressure along entire contact surface and provide superior electrical contact
- Contacts have beryllium copper wire springs
- Plug mechanical cable clamps prevent strain on cables – they meet or exceed UL strain relief pull-out requirements
- Neoprene bushing compressed by cable collar prevents entrance of water
- Insulators provide superior dielectric and mechanical strength and lowest arc tracking
- 1-1/2 NPT tapped conduit openings; one top two bottom
- ACP and CPH plug fits Powertite™ Series hazardous location EBR, EBRH and DBR receptacles.
Hazardous Area Classification
- EBR Receptacle: Class I, Division 1 and 2, Groups B, C, D Class II, Division 1 and 2, Groups F, G Class III NEMA 3, 3R, 4, 4X, 7CD, 9FG?DBR Receptacle: Class II, Division 1 and 2, Groups F, G Class III NEMA 3, 3R, 4, 4X, 9FG
- 30, 60, 100 or 150
- 120/240/480/600 Vac or 250 Vdc
- Number of Poles
- 3 or 4
- Number of Wires
- 2 or 3
- Horsepower Ratings
- 1, 1.5, 2, 3, 5, 7.5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 40, 50, 60 or 75
- Plug Cable Diameter
- .500 – 1.250 thru 1.09 – 2.187 or .390 – 1.375
- Mounting Box Entries
- Materials and Finishes
- Receptacles, mounting box, covers and plug housings are copperfree (4/10 of 1% max.) aluminum with epoxy powder coat. Insulating blocks are fiber glass reinforced polyester.
Ditambahkan pada: 21 June 2021